Saturday 27 June 2015

Sorry, not sorry.

“it should be clear that you belong to Jesus Christ appropriately but unapologetically”

Don’t be sorry that you are different. Don’t be sorry that He chose you at a young age. You do not apologise for your “holier than thou” behaviour- your mission in life requires you to be holy. You must be holy as He is holy. 
Don’t be sorry that you would rather a praise night in church than a party night in the club. Don’t apologise for keeping yourself for your husband. You are not to apologise because they can’t touch your body like that. No, you are the princess of the most High and as such must be looked upon and treated like one. Daughter of Zion, do not apologise for your flaws, because your imperfections are of beauty to Him. You belong to Him and no one else. Yes be selfish- be selfish with your faith, be selfish with your salvation, be selfish with your body! Don’t let them accuse you of the right things you do- they are the ones that do evil. Don’t let them sow seeds of doubt in your mind, they do not get to reap the reward of being disobedient, you do. Make it clear who you are. stand your ground when they try to thread over you. You are unapologetic because you are His ambassador. You are unapologetic because all you ever want to do is talk about is Him. You are unapologetic because when the world closes in on you, He remains there. Never changing, never forsaking nor leaving you. 

I am tired of Christians apologising for their behaviour. I am the light of the world and my light must shine. I do not keep quiet when I am asked if I am a child of the most High- I want to scream it for everyone to hear. No, I do not apologise that my light is so bright. No, I do not apologise that I do not act in a way that suits your lifestyle. I most certainly do not apologise for being the princess of the most High, the rose of Sharon, the Lily of the valley, the God of Moses, Jacob and Isaac. the God of Israel. Oba Otito, Oba Ayeraye, The one who was, is and is to come, the awesome God, the creator of heaven and earth, the one who delivered Goliath into the hands of David, the one who turned Saul into Paul and made him one of the greatest prophets of all time. I am not ashamed of my God, I am ashamed of this world. 

*drops mic* 

#okbye

No comments:

Post a Comment