Saturday 27 June 2015

Live a life worth living

A lot of the time, people go through life rather than grow through life.

Over the years, I have come to embrace life as a friend as such; I treat my life as I would my friend. I take most or all of the corrections from her. Although I get mad at her sometimes and I don't always understand her actions, I still love her the same.
Nothing gets past her and she's one hell of a tough cookie. We’ve had our share of ups and downs but I’m grateful for every experience.

Life.

She’s taught me so much. Like how to always put God first in everything because He is my source. Matt 6:33
How to do things on my own and be great at it.
That I can do anything I set my mind to do, through Christ that strengthens me. Phil 4:13

Life has taught me it’s exactly how I lay my bed that I’ll lay on it.

She’s also a real pusher! She keeps pushing me forward and onward reminding me that my journey ahead is still far so I cant give up.

Life.

Seems so simple yet so complex she is. But she has helped me figure out, or is helping me figure out myself, and who I really am. For that, I’ll always be grateful that God gave me the most precious gift of all- my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment