Saturday 18 July 2015

About Finding Thea

Who is Thea and Why are we finding her?

Finding Thea is about :
  • sharing my life experiences ( food, fashion/beauty/style, walk with God, relationships, general encouragement with life, uni, friends, family etc )  in the hope that others may relate and learn from it
  • sharing stories and messages that can help people take steps towards finding who they are and what they like
  • helping others find their purpose and aligning it with the word of God 
  • encouraging, inspiring and motivating each other to uplift us when we’re down and keep us inspired in the good times
  • SHARING THE LOVEEEE

Thea is you, Thea is me. Thea is someone trying to find her bearing in the world. S/he is discovering or creating his/her self whilst trying to fulfil God's purpose for their life.
Finding Thea is a pool of life experiences. It is a platform to encourage others trying to find their feet or bearing in this world. Be it finding God, their purpose, style etc - Thea is here to inspire thought-provoking stories and messages that would hopefully inspire you.

I will try my best to be realistic and transparent. I will be open and real. I do hope that you could learn from a thing or two and be encouraged on this life journey. I also hope that this truly blesses you in one way or the other. 

Your questions, suggestions and feedback are most welcome. 
If you'd like to personally get in touch, please email me. 

Peace&Love,

Thea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment